Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Solid is a fin-tech company that provides businesses with a smart full-cycle solution for accepting online payments worldwide. Together with international payment systems and major market players, we develop complex client-oriented services. Our advanced technology complies with the highest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, having fully automated workflows and ease of integration.
You will join a team that has a unique experience in fin-tech, acquiring, analytics, and risk management, and supports the rapid growth of projects and partners in all key markets.
We are looking for a strong Senior Golang Developer who will be engaged in the implementation and development of a software product of the new business direction of the fintech platform, which is currently integrated with more than 40 banks and other services.
The product stack: PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ELK, Redis, Memcached, PHP, Golang, Kotlin, Python, JS, Docker, AWS.
What you will do:
- engage in the design of software architecture;
- choose the technology stack according to the product;
- develop the main functional modules of the complex financial system;
- cover your own code with unit tests;
- conduct code review.
- deep knowledge of Golang;
- understanding the principles of building highly loaded systems;
- knowledge of Docker, AMQP (preferably RabbitMQ);
- experience with relational databases PostgreSQL;
- understanding of microservice architecture.
Will be an advantage:
- experience in developing fintech projects;
- knowledge or experience of working with Java, Kotlin;
- works with Elasticsearch, Redis, AWS, Highload, Big data, Redshift.
Our Company is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Please send your CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.